Terms of Reference
The Administration Bureau conducts all relevant administrative processes to support the overall function of NCHADS’ programme, has the following responsibilities:
- To provide guidance on administrative procedures and protocols.
- To perform administrative activities and its function.
- To ensure cooperation and coordination between the Administration, Finance and Technical Bureau and all Units within NCHADS and, when appropriate, the Provinces and other institutions and agencies within and outside MoH.
- To ensure timely implementation of activities of administrative affairs.
- To record, compile of personnel profiles.
- To administer requests for salary increases and promotion, and staff payroll.
- To ensure adherence to NCHADS administrative internal policies and procedures.
- To manage vehicles use, and car maintenance.
- To ensure maintenance and safeguard of proper inventories of all government property.
- To ensure security, safety, electrical supply and good hygiene within NCHADS.
|Human Resources Manual
|Functional Task Analysis 2007